Nikon AF-S 58mm f/1.4G Lens
In The Box
- AF-S 58mm f/1.4G Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however is also compatible with DX models where it provides an 87mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to greatly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. Additionally, the optical design has also been optimized for shooting at wider apertures, including f/1.4, and minimizes comatic aberrations and ensures even sharpness across the frame.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.