Nikon AF-S FISHEYE 8-15mm F/3.5-4.5E ED Lens
In The Box
- Nikon AF-S Fisheye 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Unique fisheye zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and can also be used on DX models where it provides a 12-22.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Circular fisheye design at the wide end of the zoom range transitions to full-frame coverage by the long end of focal length range.
- Three extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and resolution.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on exposed elements affords protection to the optical system.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.