Nikon AF Zoom 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Lens
In The Box
- Nikon AF Zoom 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 120-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture suits working in low-light and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements are used to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color fidelity.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Internal focusing AF system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- A rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.