Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera
In The Box
- D5300 DSLR Camera Kit
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 1230mAh)
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- EG-CP16 Nikon Audio/Video Cable
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot Shoe Cover for Nikon SLR Cameras
- View NX2 Software CD-ROM
- Even while maintaining an overall compact form-factor, the D5300 integrates a large 3.2″ 1,037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Alternatively, a bright pentamirror optical viewfinder is also integrated into the design for precise eye-level viewing and real-time monitoring of subjects.
- A built-in pop-up flash is also available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions and supports Nikon’s i-TTL flash metering system. A hot shoe can be used, too, for connection and optional external flash for even greater lighting control.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording two separate exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor’s power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen.This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Autumn Colors, Beach / Snow, Blossom, Candlelight, Child, Close-up, Dusk / Dawn, Food, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Party / Indoor, Pet Portrait, Portrait, Sports, and Sunset.
- Special Effects Modes: Night vision, Color sketch, Toy camera, Miniature effect, Selective color, Silhouette, High key, Low key, and HDR painting.
- In-Camera Image Editing Features: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR from Nikon offers a 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range as well as an especially sleek form factor. Two aspherical elements are featured in the optical design, which help to control spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super Integrated Coating is also used to minimize flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED from Nikon is a 105-450mm-equivalent lens featuring an updated focusing mechanism along with a compact form factor. One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain image clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize reflections and flare for greater contrast. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR is a versatile 27-210mm-equivalent all-in-one zoom covering a wide-angle to mid-telephoto range. Helping to achieve impressive image quality, the optical design employs one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which both help to limit spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to realize great sharpness and color accuracy. Individual elements also feature a Super Integrated Coating, which cuts flare and ghosting to increase contrast when working in harsh lighting conditions. Benefitting handheld shooting, Vibration Reduction minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops in order to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast, near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.