Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera
In The Box
- D7200 DSLR Camera Kit
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh)
- MH-25A Battery Charger for
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC1 Camera Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup
BF-1B Body Cap
- A large 3.2″ 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D7200’s design, and features an RGBW alignment for improved visibility when working in bright lighting conditions.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to provide shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder. Additionally, the optical glass features enhanced coatings for increased brightness, contrast, and color neutrality for more lifelike viewing.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- The front Pv button is designated as a depth of field preview button for manually checking your depth of field prior to shooting. This button, along with the front Fn button, can also be assigned to other shooting controls.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1110 shots or up to 80 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9,999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Automated exposure bracketing is possible for up to 9 frames with 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps between each frame.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4’s processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Built-in HDR works to extend the tonal and exposure range of a single image by recording sequential exposures and blending them together in order to gain greater highlight and shadow details with an extended range of mid-tones. This mode is best suited for working with stationary subjects.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings. A Clarity control setting can be used to refine the amount of definition with each of these profiles, and fine-tuned control in 0.25-step increments allows you to adjust the settings to your personal needs.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Autumn Colors, Beach/Snow, Blossom, Candlelight, Child, Close-up, Dusk/Dawn, Food, Landscape, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Party/Indoor, Pet Portrait, Sports, and Sunset.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon is an ideal all-around lens characterized by an advanced optical design, compact profile, and image stabilization. Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements are used to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations, in order to produce high sharpness and clarity, and a Super Integrated Coating works to minimize flare for high contrast and color accuracy. Supporting the optics is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR is a versatile 27-210mm-equivalent all-in-one zoom covering a wide-angle to mid-telephoto range. Helping to achieve impressive image quality, the optical design employs one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which both help to limit spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to realize great sharpness and color accuracy. Individual elements also feature a Super Integrated Coating, which cuts flare and ghosting to increase contrast when working in harsh lighting conditions. Benefitting handheld shooting, Vibration Reduction minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops in order to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast, near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is a wide-angle to mid-telephoto, 27-157.5mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format cameras. Benefitting image quality, aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements are used to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in harsh lighting conditions. Beyond the optical attributes, the lens is also characterized by its 3.5 stop-effective Vibration Reduction system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to help achieve sharper handheld imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.