Nikon D7500 Camera
In The Box
- D7500 Kit
- EN-EL15a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion Battery
- UC-E20 Micro USB Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-28 Rubber Eyecup
- BF-1B Body Cap
- A large 3.2″ 922k-dot touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting and playback control, and it features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and a 0.94x magnification for clear, realistic viewing in any lighting condition.
- The monocoque-type carbon-fiber construction is lightweight, durable, and incorporates a deep right hand grip for comfortable and stable handling, making it especially suitable for all-day shooting with longer zooms or telephoto
- Weather-sealed design benefits working in trying environmental conditions.
- Shutter unit has been tested for up to 150,000 cycles for long-lasting use and an integrated shutter monitor automatically calculates the duration between front and rear curtain movements with each exposure to automatically correct for any variances.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe can also be used in conjunction with an optional external Speedlight, and, if used with the optional WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller, the camera can control up to three groups of SB-5000 Speedlights via radio.
- The included EN-EL15a rechargeable lithium-ion battery is CIPA-rated to last for approximately 950 shots per charge.
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Automated exposure bracketing is possible for up to 9 frames with 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps between each frame.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 5’s processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine up to 10 different exposures into a single image, with the ability to save all 10 separate shots or just the composite image.
- In-camera raw file batch processing is possible to apply a consistent set of adjustments to several files at once.
Picture Control: Auto, Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, and Vivid.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Included with the camera body is the versatile AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens; a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens providing a 27-210mm equivalent focal length range. One aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element are integrated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations while helping to improve overall image sharpness and clarity. Vibration Reduction image stabilization is also incorporated into the design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to better suit working with longer focal lengths and in low-lighting conditions. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor ensures quiet, smooth, and precise autofocus performance that is well-suited for working with fast-moving subjects and for video applications.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is a wide-angle to mid-telephoto, 27-157.5mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format cameras. Benefitting image quality, aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements are used to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in harsh lighting conditions. Beyond the optical attributes, the lens is also characterized by its 3.5 stop-effective Vibration Reduction system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to help achieve sharper handheld imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.