Nikon EN-EL18d Rechargeable Battery
In The Box
- EN-EL18d Rechargeable Battery
- The EN-EL18d Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, (10.8 V, 3300 mAh capacity) is designed for use in powering select Nikon cameras. The EN-EL18d must be charged using the MH-33 Battery Charger.
- EN-EL18d batteries can charge the battery within the Z9 mirrorless camera or power the camera. To do so, connect the camera to a computer using a Nikon UC-E25 USB cable (sold separately).
- The UC-E24 USB cable that comes with the camera cannot be used for this purpose.
- The EN-EL18d batteries cannot be charged using the older MH-26, MH-26a or MH-26ak battery chargers.