Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter
In The Box
- Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter
- Nikon BF-1B Body Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Featuring a streamlined design with minimal projections, the Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter offers the same functionality as the original FTZ but with a sleeker design to suit its use on cameras featuring a battery grip. This adapter removes the tripod mount and has a reduced overall size for more comfort when shooting with cameras with a built-in or attached grip or wireless transmitter.
- As an adapter, the FTZ II enables the use of nearly any F-mount lens on Z-mount mirrorless camera bodies. While compatible with approximately 360 distinct F-mount lenses, this adapter is especially ideal for use with over 90 AF-S and AF-P type D, E, and G-type lenses, where it fully maintains autofocus and auto-exposure capabilities for seamless use of the SLR lenses on the mirrorless body. The adapter is built from magnesium alloy and is weather-sealed.
- AF-S Type G, E, and D; AF-P Type G and E; AF-I Type D: Full support of autofocus, MF (with electronic rangefinder support), full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- AF Type G and D: Manual focus only (with electronic rangefinder support), full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- Other AF Lenses: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
Manual Focus Lenses
- PC-E NIKKOR Series and PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- PC Micro 85mm f/2.8D: Manual focus only, manual exposure only, and exposure metering
AI-P: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- Non-CPU AI-, AI-Modified NIKKOR, or Nikon Series E Lenses: Manual focus only, aperture-priority and manual exposure modes, and all exposure metering modes except for highlight-weighted metering