Nikon Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Lens
In The Box
- Nikon Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Standard zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-75mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Super Integrated Coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Retractable design maintains a sleek 2.9″-long form factor when the lens is not in use, making it well-suited for travel applications.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.