Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
In The Box
- Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Standard zoom covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range and is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- A unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element is incorporated into the optical design, along with three additional aspherical elements, to greatly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, distortion, coma (comatic aberration), and flare for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Exposed elements feature a fluorine coating that affords protection to the optical system against dust, grease, and water droplets.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.
- Button-less retractable design maintains a compact form factor when the lens is not in use.