Nikon Z FC Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- Z FC Mirrorless Camera Kit
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.6V, 1120mAh)
- Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- Rubber Eyecup
- Camera Strap
- A large 3″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting.
- The screen has a vari-angle design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 2.36m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Live streaming and web conferencing via separately purchased USB Type-C cable.
- 3.5mm stereo mini-pin jack provides plug-in power
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge.
- Compatible with NIKKOR Z lenses as well as F-mount lenses using the separately purchased FTZ Mount Adapter.
NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 SE Lens
Included with the camera body is the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 SE Lens, an ultra-compact, lightweight FX-format prime lens with a traditional Nikon heritage design. This special edition lens is designed to be a versatile wide-angle lens well-suited to a range of subjects, including landscape, architecture, and reportage. With an f/2.8 max aperture, this fast, bright lens offers beautiful details at a standard focal length. Complementing the optical design, a multi-focus system, which employs two stepping motors, helps to realize impressively fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to suit both stills and video needs. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings. It makes for a great carry-around lens for spontaneous moments at any time of day.
NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm Lens
Included with the camera body is the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens; an especially compact 24-75mm-equivalent zoom covering wide-angle to portrait length perspectives. Its optical design incorporates aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality throughout the zoom range. The lens’s flexible focal length range is complemented by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications.