Nikon Z Micro 50mm f/2.8 Lens
In The Box
- Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Normal-length prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.3″ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- 6.3″ minimum focus distance highlights the smallest textures, shapes, and details in a natural-looking 50mm perspective.
- Excellent edge-to-edge sharpness with minimal distortion
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm provides beautiful bokeh and background blur to isolate subject from the background.
- Fast, accurate, and virtually silent autofocus system with suppressed hunting and breathing. Includes focus limiter switch for even more speed and accuracy across a smaller distance range.
- Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism in the lens barrel provides highly accurate electronic diaphragm or aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting.
- Lens barrel indicator for reproduction ratio and focus distance.
- Fluorine coating reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Large metal lens mount provides more light capture, sharper details, better colors, and less distortion.
- Unique front-focusing design minimizes the size and weight of the lens for easy and comfortable carrying.
- Compatible with ES-2 Film Digitizing Set, lets you turn your full-frame Z-series camera into a high-resolution film digitizer. Bring 35mm film negatives or slides back to life as stunning digital images.