Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- Z7 II Mirrorless Camera Kit
- EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger
- EH-7P Charging AC Adapter
- UC-E24 USB Cable
- HDMI/USB Cable Clip
- BS-1 Hot Shoe Cover for Nikon SLR Cameras
- AN-DC19 Camera Strap
- BF-N1 Body Cap
- DK-29 Rubber Eyecup
- A large 3.2″ 2.1m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a tilting design to benefit working from both high and low angles, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot OLED electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a high 0.80x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image. The finder also has a fluorine coating for easier cleaning.
- The top panel of the Z 7II is configured with a dot-matrix OLED. This low-energy display provides quick access to important camera settings.
- Configured with one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, flexible file storage is possible with the option to use repetitive, overflow, or segregated storage methods.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- The ergonomic grip and overall form factor is shaped to benefit handling for extended periods of time and is further accentuated by an anti-slip material and a joystick for seamless settings and focus point selection.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. Additionally, SnapBridge can also be used as an easier method of updating the camera’s firmware.
NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens, which covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element as well as a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element; both of which help to greatly reduce a variety of aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate color rendering. A Nano Crystal Coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast in strong lighting conditions. Suiting both photo and video applications, a stepping AF motor is also featured for smooth, near-silent autofocus performance.
NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S Lens
- Optical Design
Featuring a combination of three ED elements, one aspherical ED element, and three aspherical elements, both chromatic and spherical aberrations are effectively eliminated throughout the zoom range for notable sharpness and clarity.
ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are used to prevent ghosting, reflections, and flare in order to realize improved contrast and clarity when working in strong lighting and backlit conditions. The Nano Crystal Coat controls incidental light from a diagonal direction while the ARNEO Coat controls incidental light from a vertical direction.
Multi-focus system incorporates two separate AF drive units, which are synchronized, to deliver especially fast and accurate focusing throughout the zoom range. This system uses stepping motors, which offer impressively smooth and quiet autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
Dedicated manual focus ring at the rear of the lens for tactile and precise control over the focus position.
Minimum focusing distance of 1.1′, along with a maximum magnification of 0.39x, benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Handling and Design
Programmable Control Ring can be used to control aperture, ISO, or exposure compensation.
Assignable L.Fn button works in conjunction with camera-based Fn buttons to provide seamless points for quickly changing exposure settings and other functions.
Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel, along with a front fluorine coating, benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.