NiSi 72mm HUC PRO Nano IR ND8 (0.9) 3 Stop Filter
In The Box
- 72mm HUC PRO Nano IR ND8 (0.9) 3 Stop Filter
- The NiSi 72mm HUC PRO Nano IR Neutral Density Filter ND8 (0.9) 3 Stop is specially designed to reduce the amount of light entering the camera by 3 stops.
- This filter is made from high-quality optical glass with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the colouration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
- The ND Filter creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required.
- By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control the depth of field and convey movement in your images. T
- he ND8 is widely used to capture water flow in seascape images and to create wider apertures when using flash outdoors.
- By using neutral density filters the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red colour to the photos when shooting at a small aperture.
- The added the infrared protection coating layer to this filter which helps to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the natural colour.