Nisi 77mm ND1000 HUC IR 10 Stop Filter
In The Box
- 77mm ND1000 HUC IR 10 Stop Filter
- The NiSi 77mm Nano IR Neutral Density Filter ND1000 is specially designed for landscape photographers. This filter is made from high quality optical glass with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 3.0 density provides a 10 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
- Attaching a neutral density (ND) filter to your lens uniformly reduces the amount of light entering the lens. The ND filter is helpful when the contrast between the highlights and shadows is too great to get a quality exposure.
- The ND Filter also can enable greater motion blurring and image detail by allowing a large aperture and/or a slow shutter speed to be used.
- A variant on the ND filter is the graduated ND, in which there is a gradient that effects the reduction of light in a graduated, neutral level from 100% to 0% across the length of the filter.
- The Graduated ND is recommended for shooting landscapes and seascapes, because you can reduce the brightness of the sky (for better contrast) but still maintain an affecting exposure of the land or water.
- By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red colour to the photos when shooting at small aperture.
- The added the infrared protection coating layer to this filter which help to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the natural colour.