Nisi 86mm UV Filter
In The Box
- 86mm UV Filter
- The NiSi 86mm PRO UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter, which maximizes light transmission to help eliminate the appearance of internal ghosting or reflections. Additionally, one layer of NiSi Optical Nano Coating is applied to each of this filter’s surfaces to create an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
- NiSi PRO UV filters are constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. This filter features a brass filter ring to enhance durability and jamming prevention.
- This UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Eliminates ghosting and reflections by helping to maximize light transmission.
- NiSi Optical Nano Coating creates an improved beading effect when in contact with moisture for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- Side knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing filter from a lens.
- 86mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.