Nisi Macro Focusing Rail NM-200
In The Box
- Nisi Macro Focusing Rail NM-200
- Removable Foot x 4
- Quick Release Plate Safety Screw x 2
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
- 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 Tripod Bushing
- Storage Pouch
- The compact Macro Focusing Rail NM-200 from NiSi provides precision camera-to-subject distance control for macro photography using camera/lens combinations up to 11 lb.
- It’s 7.9″ in length and features a 7.1″ travel length.
- The integrated Arca-type quick release set rotates a full 360° for full control of camera placement and securely locks with a knob.
- An Arca-type dovetail runs the length of the chassis, allowing it to be clamped directly to most Arca-type tripod quick release receivers.
- The dovetail also allows one NM-200 rail to be stacked on another for dual-axis movement.
- The rail comes complete with four rubber-tipped feet for tabletop use.
Focus Rail Features
- 60° rotating Arca-type quick release set
- Stackable for dual axis movement
- Useful for focus stacking
- Engraved index scale for fine adjustment
- Collapsible thumb-screw knob
- Removeable rubber tipped feet for tabletop use
Quick Release Plate Features
- Long plate suitable for telephoto lenses
- Safety screws
- Integrated strap loop
- Engraved index mark
- D-ring tightening knob
- Ergonomic design