Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 Lens
In The Box
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Aspherical, DSA, and Super HR elements combine to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- One extra-low dispersion element minimizes chromatic aberration and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control. This also reveals the Snapshot Focus mode, which incorporates a depth of field scale for working with hyperfocal focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.