Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
In The Box
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Wide-angle 7-14mm zoom lens offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The lens construction incorporates two aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, one aspherical element, three Super ED elements, one ED element, and two HR (high-refractive index) elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens’ performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- Built-in petal-type lens hood helps to alleviate stray light from causing flare and also adds some protection from accidental impacts to the front element.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.