Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- DMW-BLJ31 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 3100mAh)
- DMW-BTC14 Battery Charger
- AC Adapter and AC Mains Lead
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Flash Sync Socket Cap
- Battery Grip Connector Cover
- Cable Holder
- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a
mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics.
- An impressive Real View Finder is a high-resolution 5.76m-dot OLED EVF offering a clear 0.78x configurable viewing magnification along with a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps changeable refresh rate, 0.005 sec lag, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Large 3.2″ 2.1m-dot LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. The screen features a triaxial tilting design to suit working from high and low angles, even in the vertical shooting orientation, and its touchscreen design affords intuitive settings control. Live View Boost is a dedicated viewing mode for working in low-light conditions, where the viewing sensitivity can be increased to aid in composing your image, and a Night mode also benefits working in dark conditions by lowering the screen’s backlight intensity.
- In addition to the rear LCD, a top status LCD can also be used for quickly reviewing shooting settings, even when the camera is powered off.
- Durable, weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction is splash, dust, and freezeproof to accommodate working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
- Ergonomic design provides a large, comfortable right-hand grip along with easily accessible physical controls, an eight-way joystick, and a refined overall UI design for intuitive use. Additionally, illuminated buttons aid settings adjustment in low-light conditions and a lock lever prevents unwanted settings changes.
- Dual memory card slots-one CFexpress Type B/XQD slot and one SD UHS-II compatible slot-offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- A USB Type-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, an HDMI Type A port benefits video applications, a 2.5mm port can be used with the optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter, 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs, and a PC sync port can be used for wired flash synchronization.
- DMW-BLJ31 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 360-380 shots per charge when working with the rear monitor, 340-360 shots per charge with the EVF, and 1100-1150 shots per charge when Power Save LVF mode is on.
- High precision shutter mechanism offers a top mechanical speed of 1/8000 sec, a flash sync speed of 1/320 sec, and has been tested for approximately 400,000 actuations.
- By using sensor-shift stabilization technology, the S1R features a High Resolution mode to capture and compile eight separate exposures to create a single 187MP raw or JPEG file. Suitable for static subjects and when working on a tripod, this mode creates a more highly detailed and color accurate image than a single shot alone can produce and produces an image with a 16736 x 11168-pixel resolution.
- HLG Photo mode offers increased dynamic range for improved detail in shadow and highlight regions of the image. When working in HLG Photo mode, images can be saved as an HSP file in either 8K or 4K resolution, in addition to JPEG and raw formats, for vivid playback on televisions.
- In addition to conventional 3:2, 4:3, 1:1, and 16:9 ratios, photos can also be recorded in 65:24 and 2:1 panoramic formats.
- I.S. Status Scope helps to recognize the type of camera shake being caused by displaying an arrow in the viewfinder or on the rear LCD.
- Flicker Decrease automatically detects the frequency/flicker of artificial lighting and activates the shutter at peak brightness moments to render exposures with consistent exposure and color.
- Helping to contain bright highlights, Highlight Weighted Metering mode prioritizes highlight values when making an exposure metering in order to prevent scenes from blowing out.
- Offering more versatility than standard Auto White Balance (AWB), an AWBw setting will retain a reddish warm tint while AWBc offers a cooler, bluish tint.
- Lumix Tether enables wired, tethered shooting capabilities via USB connection between the camera and a computer. Aside from offering a larger live view preview, this application also permits remotely triggering the shutter, use of 6K and 4K Photo modes, and video recording start/stop.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Flat, Landscape, Portrait, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Cinelike D, Cinelike V, Like709, Standard (HLG), Monochrome (HLG), Like2100, and My Photo Style.
Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. Lens
Included with the camera body, the Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Its optical design includes a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which control a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to realize a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Balancing its optical performance, this zoom is also unique due to is 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and 11.8″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Additionally, an Optical Image Stabilizer, which supports the camera’s Dual I.S. 2, helps to control the effects of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and the lens sports a weather-sealed design for use in harsh conditions.
Tags: Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Mirrorless Camera, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Mirrorless Camera Online Buy Mumbai India, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Mirrorless Camera Best Price, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Mirrorless Camera India