Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85K Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85k Mirrorless Camera Kit
- DMW- BLC12 Li-ion Battery
- DMW- BTC12 Battery Charger
- AC Cable
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Body Cap
- An integrated 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder offers a bright, clear eye-level means for composing images, and features a 0.74x effective magnification.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0″ 1.04m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free-angle design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- The camera body features a durable weather-sealed construction that renders it both dust- and splash-proof for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Ten programmable function buttons can be used to control a wide variety of settings and tools.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 330 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD, 320 shots with the EVF, or 800 shots with the Power Saver LVF mode.
- A built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets.
- A variety of bracketing modes can be used for shutter speed, aperture, and white balance settings. Focus bracketing is also possible, for up to 999 images with focus steps set in 5 levels, for focus stacking applications.
- Creative Control modes allow you to apply a unique look to imagery in-camera, and include Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Photo Styles can be used to impart a distinct quality into either stills or videos, and include Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, Cinelike V.
- A Silent Mode can be used to mute camera noises for more discreet shooting in sound-sensitive environments.
Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
A versatile standard zoom, the Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. is a 28-84mm equivalent wide-to-short tele featuring an Optical Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Two aspherical elements are incorporated within the lens design to reduce the overall size and weight as well as benefit image sharpness and clarity. Complementing the optical design is an internal focusing system that pairs with the camera’s contrast-detection AF for quick, accurate focusing performance.