Peak Design Cuff Wrist Strap
In The Box
- Peak Design Cuff Wrist Strap
- Anchor Links x 2
- The blue Cuff Camera Wrist Strap from Peak Design allows you to secure a camera, binocular, rangefinder, or other similar piece of kit to your wrist to keep it safe and secure in your hand.
- An aluminum-alloy sliding buckle allows its nylon and leather webbing to be adjusted for a comfortable, snug fit while the item is connected to the strap by using one of two, included Anchor Links.
- Each Anchor Link is rated to carry 200 pounds and creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to just about any strap eyelet.
- To ensure your gear’s continued safety, the anchors have 2-layer anti-abrasion thermoplastic cords which indicate if they’ve sustained damage and need replacement.
- For convenient storage or transport, the Cuff wrist strap can be detached from an Anchor Link and worn as a bracelet or placed within an included microfiber pouch.
- When worn as a bracelet, the length of the strap can be wrapped around the wrist and magnetically secured along its own surface.