Rode VXLR Pro 3.5mm to XLR Adaptor
In The Box
- Rode VXLR Pro 3.5mm to XLR Adaptor
- Connect a mic equipped with a 3.5mm TRS connector to the XLR input of a professional camera, recorder, or mixer with the Rode VXLR Pro, a durable inline adapter outfitted with a transformer-balanced output to ensure quality signal transfer over long cable runs.
- The VXLR Pro also converts 12 to 48V phantom power down to 4V plug-in power, allowing lavalier, headset, and shotgun mics to receive power from the XLR connector.
- Compact and lightweight, the adapter is terminated by a secure, locking 3.5mm female TRS connector at one end and an XLR male connector at the other.
- The 3.5mm connector is threaded to ensure your mic doesn’t disconnect during recording.
Compatible Rode Products
- VideoMic NTG
- Wireless GO
- VideoMic Pro
- VideoMic Pro+
- VideoMic GO
- RØDELink Filmmaker Kit
- SmartLav+ (when used with SC3 adapter)