Rode Wireless GO II Wireless Microphone
In The Box
- Rode Wireless GO II Wireless Microphone
- Clip-On Transmitters x 2
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- SC20 USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cables x 3
- SC5 3.5mm TRS Memory Cable
- Furry Windshields x 3
- Carry Pouch
- Designed with stunning simplicity and efficiency in mind, the Rode Wireless GO II offers instantaneous functionality out of the box for your next news shoot, video project, or interview. Power up, let the receiver and transmitters automatically pair, then GO!
- Mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers will appreciate the Wireless GO II’s pocket- and bag-friendly portability. With the transmitters and receiver each weighing just over an ounce and measuring approximately 1.7 x 1.8 x 0.7 inches, the subjects and camera operator will forget they’re even there!
- Clip each miniature transmitter to clothing, attach it to a belt, or slide it in a pocket; use it as a lavalier mic (no need for a separate mic), or operate it as a traditional bodypack transmitter with an external lav mic such as the Rode Lavalier GO (available separately).
- Thanks to the receiver’s minute form factor and integrated clip, it provides the flexibility to be easily mounted on a camera, in a sound bag, or to a mobile device. Its bright, high-contrast display shows battery status for the receiver and transmitter, audio level, signal strength, and more.
- Equipped with a high-caliber, pre-polarized, omnidirectional lavalier built into the transmitter’s compact housing, the Wireless GO II delivers quality audio without demanding a separate microphone (external lavalier mics optional).
- The internal capsule’s omnidirectional polar pattern ensures reliable audio pickup, even if mic placement is less than ideal; your subject’s voice will be captured with clarity, intelligibility, and consistency.
- Already have a top-of-the-line external lav? The transmitter packs in a 3.5mm TRS input with plug-in power, so you can connect most lavalier microphones equipped with a non-locking 3.5mm TRS mini plug (such as Rode’s own Lavalier GO, available separately), and still enjoy the convenience of the Wireless GO II.
- The 3.5mm TRS external mic input passes wideband audio along to the internal mic preamp, which provides requires no manipulation of settings or parameters.
- Like Rode’s popular RODELink wireless systems, the Wireless GO II system utilizes the 2.4 GHz frequency band to get you away from the congested and confusing domain of UHF.
- Forget about scanning for channels and dialing in squelch to get a strong signal; the Wireless GO II just works!
- Courtesy of Rode’s optimized transmission algorithm, the Wireless GO II empowers you with a line-of-sight range of up to 656 feet, and bolsters signal dependability to mitigate drop-outs in crowded short-range environments such as retail stores, malls, office buildings, and hotels.
- Rode’s new Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission incorporates 128-bit encryption for security, stability, and hassle-free operation while bypassing the frustration of dealing with licenses and frequency mandates. Go anywhere in the world with the Wireless GO II; it automatically gives you a strong signal no matter the scenario.
- The receiver’s 3.5mm TRS output sends a mic-level signal, making it compatible with an array of devices such as DSLRs and portable audio recorders.
- A 3-stage level control (0, -12, or -24 dB) on the receiver allows simple and effective optimization of signal levels. Use the app to adjust the level in 3 dB increments from 0 to -30 dB.
- View transmitter and receiver battery levels on the receiver’s bright, high-contrast display.
Operate up to four systems simultaneously for more complex setups including up to eight microphones.
- Includes the SC5 3.5mm TRS “memory” cable for tidy cable management and compatibility with cameras, DSLRs, and portable audio recorders. Plug into your smartphone or tablet via an SC7 TRS-to-TRRS cable (available separately), or snag a VXLR adapter (available separately) for hookup to an XLR-equipped video camera or audio recorder.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
USB Type-C ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates.
- Easily recharge over lunch and dinner breaks—go from empty to a full charge in just two hours.
Includes three USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables for simultaneously charging the transmitters and receiver.
- Includes three furry windshields to minimize noise from wind and rustling clothes. These have been redesigned with a secure screw-lock bayonet attachment method to eliminate slippage.