Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 for Nikon F
‘Master the art of 14mm Angle of View’ with Samyang AF 14mm F2.8 F Master the art of 14mm
- F Mount Full Frame Sensor AF Auto Focus Ultra Multi System Aspheric lens Short Minimum Focal Distance
- It’s the company’s first-ever autofocus lens for Nikon DSLR Full Frame cameras.
- The AF 14mm F2.8 lens is developed with the Samyang Optics’ globally renowned optical technology.
- This lens offers faster, accurate and also quieter auto focus performance than previous AF 14mm F2.8 lenses.
- This compact ultra wide angle lens weighs only 484g without lens cap and hood.
- The lens also features weather-sealing and a build-in AF/MF switch for its usability.
- With a minimum focal length of only 0.20m, it is possible to capture more vivid close-up images of portraits, pets, food, indoor and etc. anytime, anywhere.
116.6° Ultra Wide Angle
Ultra-wide angle allows to capture the creative space beyond what meets the eye and portray an expanded sense of dimension.
Crystal Clear Resolution
Take pictures with incredible sharpness and accuracy with the Samyang’s world-class optical technology.
Upgraded fast, accurate and quiet Autofocus
Samyang’s advanced technology upgraded its Auto Focus system and it offers more faster, accurate and quieter auto focus performance.
For more stable shooting and extended lifecycle, it provides maximum protection for the lens: camera protection against dust and moisture.