Samyang MF 14mm f/2.8 Mk2 Lens
In The Box
- Samyang MF 14mm f/2.8 WS Mk2 Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Complex 14 elements, 10 groups optical design includes one aspherical element, one hybrid aspherical element, two extra-low dispersion elements, and three high refractive index elements, which all combine to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations and color fringing, as well as improve sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 11″ away and an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the front element and also offers some physical protection against light impacts.
- Weather-sealed design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Focus lock ring permits fixing the focusing position to prevent accidental changes, which benefits astrophotography and other long-exposure, interval-based, or other long term stationary forms of shooting.
- The aperture ring de-click function allows the aperture ring not to be stopped at every f-stop in the way cine lenses do. This selectable function will allow brightness to be adjusted continuously and smoothly with much more details between stops.