Samyang MF 35mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Lens
In The Box
- MF 35mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Petal-Type Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- As well as delivering the beloved image quality and fast T-stop values of the existing VDSLR series, the VDSLR MK2 models now have weather sealing, nine aperture blades, and focal lengths that are visible on both sides for more professional use.
- The VDSLR MK2 range is highly versatile and available in Canon EF, Sony E, Canon RF, Nikon F, Canon M, Fuji X, and MFT mounts.
- Ultra Multi-Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Each lens in the Samyang VDSLRII MK2 cine lens series shares common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don’t have to be repositioned.
- Focal lengths and measurements in feet and meters on both sides of the lens.
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of just under 1′ allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.