Samyang MF 85mm F/1.4 MK2 Lens
In The Box
- MF 85mm F/1.4 MK2 Lens
- Front Lens Caps
- Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture offers a high degree of control over depth of field for working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. Additionally, it also benefits working in low-light conditions with shorter shutter speeds.
- One hybrid aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved
clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus operation permits working with subjects as close as 3.6′ away and an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use.
- The aperture ring de-click function allows the aperture ring not to be stopped at every f-stop in the way cine lenses do. This selectable function will allow brightness to be adjusted continuously and smoothly with much more details between stops.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-sealed design suits working in inclement weather conditions.