Sirui 75mm T2.9 1.6x Anamorphic Lens
In The Box
- Sirui 75mm T2.9 1.6x Anamorphic Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Drawstring Pouch
- Sirui 75mm T2.9 1.6x Anamorphic lens for Canon RF / Sony E / Leica L Mount is a sharp and fast anamorphic lens designed to bring a cinematic look to your videos. With its 1.6x Ratio, the lens takes full advantage of the Full Frame sensor to produce a 2.8:1 wide screen aspect ratio that is synonymous with theatre movie experiences.
- The lens uses an optically distorting anamorphic front element to squeeze the horizontal axis of the shot by 1.6 times which allows for more information to be fit onto the sensor. This is then stretched back out in post-production or in-camera (see manufacturers specs for compatibility) to create the wider field of view and ratio compared to a conventional aspherical lens.
- The lens reproduces flares beautifully whilst the coatings on the lens keep them from obscuring the entire frame. The fast aperture of T2.9 to creates a very shallow depth of field increasing the oval-shaped bokeh effect that is found in anamorphic lenses. this soft out of focus area is one of the many benefits that a true anamorphic lens brings over its filter counterparts or digital crop bars that are used to imitate the anamorphic ‘look’.
- In built focus gears work perfectly with follow focus setups to ensure smooth and accurate focusing.