Sirui EN-2004 + E-20 Aluminum Tripod
In The Box
- Sirui EN-2004 Tripod
- E-20 Ball Head
- Split Center Column
- Custom Padded Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Adjustment Tool
- Spring Loaded Hook
- Wrist Strap
- 2 x Extra 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Tripod Screw
EN-2004 Aluminum Tripod
- Tripod leg converts to monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Short center column allows low angle or macro shooting
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
- Retractable spiked feet for outdoor photography
- Ball head can remain on the tripod and still fit in the case
- Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown.
E-20 Ball Head
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning and main locking for maximum control and flexibility.
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment.
- SIRUI’s unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 12kg (26.5lb.)
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip.
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement