Sirui ET-2004 + E-20 Aluminum Tripod
In The Box
- Sirui ET-2004 + E-20 Aluminum Tripod
- TY-50E Quick Release Plate
- Short Center Column
- Custom Padded Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Adjustment Tool
- The ET-2004 Aluminum Tripod with E-20 Ball Head from Sirui is a 4-section aluminum tripod with an included ball head and quick release plate.
- With the center column extended, the tripod’s maximum height is 57″ The tripod weighs 3.5 lb and can support up to 26.5 lb.
- An included short center column allows for changeover to shoot macro or from low angles. Also, the center column can be inverted to shoot from under the tripod.
- The 4-section legs feature flip locks for easy adjustment and each leg can be independently placed at three position angles and automatically lock in place for secure shooting on uneven ground.
- The legs on the ET-2004 fold up 180º for compact storage and transport; its folded length is just 17″.
- The tripod’s rugged spider is made from forged aluminum alloy and the legs are made from economical aluminum alloy for stability, performance and longevity.
- Feet with retractable spikes provide further stability when shooting on soft or slippery surfaces.
- The E-20 ball head and a quick-release plate are supplied with the ET-2004 tripod .
- The ball head provides separate adjustment knobs for panning and locking, the locking knob is metal with a solid grip and wear-resistant surface.
- The E-20 ball head’s locking mechanism can support up to 44 lb and is built to for smooth, vibration-free movement. A bubble-level is supplied for fast and accurate alignment.