Sirui P-204S + VH-10 Aluminium Monopod (Open Box)
In The Box
- Sirui P-204S Aluminum Photo/Video Monopod
- VH-10 Head
- Wrist Strap
- Removable Rubber Foot
- Removable Aluminum Spike
- Custom Padded Case
- Shoulder Strap
Sirui P-204S Monopod
- Three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod.
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
- Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod rigid
- Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
- Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
- Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″ and 3/8″ tripod sockets
- Rubber foot for use on wooden, stone surfaces. Replace with spike for use outdoors in grass and dirt
Sirui VH-10 Fluid Video Head
- The compact SIRUI VH-10 Professional Fluid Video Head is designed for today’s photo/videographers.
- Panning resistance is preset for amazingly smooth 360? pans and can be locked for precise framing.
- The SIRUI designed fluid head tilting mechanism (+70°/-90°) lets you steplessly adjust resistance – producing a smooth, professional look with heavy or lightweight systems.
- A counter-balance mechanism (2 kg/4.4 lb.) moves the head to a neutral position – this helps camera balance and reduces unsteady tilt sequences, even when no resistance is set.
- Increasing resistance will smooth out your tilts. By combining smooth panning motion with proper tilt resistance you’ll achieve a professional look and feel in your videos.
- While this precision-machined, forged aircraft aluminum video head weighs only 0.9kg (1.98lb), it can easily handle camera systems (camera, lens, grip, lights, etc.) weighing up to 6kg (13.2lb)