Sirui P-424SR Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod
In The Box
- Sirui P-424SR Carbon Fiber Monopod
- Wrist Strap
- Removable Rubber Foot
- Removable Aluminum Spike
- Custom Padded Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Adjustment Tool
- The P-424SR Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod from Sirui is a 4-section carbon fiber monopod equipped with three fold-down support feet for additional stability.
- An adjustable friction-controlled ball mechanism in the base of the monopod and an integrated panning hand-grip enable smooth 360° pan and 20° tilt movements.
- The three support feet fold up and lock into position against the monopod and can even be removed entirely and used as a table-top tripod.
- A large rubber base foot is available for conventional use and it can be removed and replaced with the included spike for use on soft or slippery ground.
- It weighs just 3.1 lb, but can support a load up to 26.5 lb.
- The mounting plate on the P-424SR comes with a reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod sockets or compatible heads.
- The maximum height reaches 75″ and it can fold down to 30″, three twist locks provide quick and stable adjustment.
- Equipped with adjustable tension control, the base locking collar enables the monopod to stand upright on its own, but should not be left alone as it is not considered “self standing”.