Sirui TY-350 Telephoto Lens Support Plate
In The Box
- Sirui TY-350 Telephoto Lens Support Plate
- If you’re using a super telephoto lens, you attach your lens onto the tripod head and rely on a single, flimsy, lens foot to do all of the stabilizing.
- That single contact point is not stable! Move the camera and the whole system flexes and shakes.
- Not ideal for critically sharp images or peace of mind.
- SIRUI Telephoto Lens Support Quick Release Plate’s dual support points provide maximum support and stability.
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum and anodized for smooth operation and scratch resistance, the TY-350 can easily handle big lens.
- It lets you position the camera and lens on the Ball Head, for perfect balance and weight distribution.
- Use on the SIRUI K-30X/K-40X/PH-20
- Rubber grips provide a slip-free surface
- 2 screws fit into the bottom of the lens foot for lens alignment and security
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ screw can be positioned in any of the 3 slots
- Includes a SIRUI Quick Release plate (Arca-compatible)