Sirui Venus 135mm T2.9 1.8x Anamorphic Lens
In The Box
- Sirui Venus 135mm T2.9 1.8x Anamorphic Lens
- The 135mm has a shallower depth of field, smoother blurred backgrounds, and more excellent foreground separation than the other focal lengths in the lineup.
- This lens performs well optically with high sharpness and low distortion. Equivalent to a 75mm horizontally, it is considered a great choice for portraits, landscapes, products, etc.
- The extra reach allows you to frame the subject properly without having to stand very close to it.
- The 135mm features a 1.8x squeeze design for a more pronounced anamorphic look, such as the smoothly blurred backgrounds with more elongated oval bokeh.
- Classic Blue Flare
Pointing a light source directly into this lens to get the signature blue lens flares that anamorphic lenses are known for, adding a sprinkle of magic to your image.
- Captivating Oval Bokeh
This lightweight lens horizontally squeezes the image to create an ultra-wide aspect ratio, long horizontal lens flares and oval bokeh features unique to anamorphic images to captivate viewers.
- Stunning Image Quality
In terms of image quality, this lens is sharp without being clinically sharp. The chromatic aberration and focus breathing are very well controlled.
- Consistent Across The Whole Set
The 135mm T2.9 1.8x, to further complement their 1.6x full-frame anamorphic lineup. This lens matches well with the 1.6x lineup in terms of color, lens flare style, gear position, mount option, price point, etc., and together they make a versatile set that can be used to tell a complete cinematic story.