SmallRig 3020 HDMI to Mini-HDMI Adapter Cable
In The Box
- 3020 HDMI to Mini-HDMI Adapter Cable
- 1/4″-20 Screw x 2
- Allen Wrench x 1
- Use an HDMI Type A cable with your camera cage or rig with this Ultra-Slim Female HDMI Type A to Male Mini-HDMI Type C Adapter Cable from SmallRig.
- The adapter cable features a female HDMI Type A connector on one end and a male Mini-HDMI Type C connector on the other end to fit a variety of cameras.
- The female end of the adapter cable features two 1/4″-20 threads to attach to a cage, bracket, or rig, and the threads measure 0.35″ apart from center-to-center.
- Two screws are included to mount the adapter onto your rig. This flexible, ultra-slim PVC cable measures only 0.1″ in diameter and measures 5.6″ in length.
Cameras with Mini HDMI ports, like Nikon Z6, Z7, D780, Canon EOS RP, 5D Mark IV, and others
Camera cages or L-brackets with two 1/4-20″ threads that measure 0.35″ (9mm) from center-to-center on the left side, such as SmallRig 2824, 2972, 2833, CCC2332, CCC2271, and others