SmallRig 3087 Cage for Fujifilm X-S10
In The Box
- 3087 Cage for Fujifilm X-S10
- Magnetic Flat Head Screwdriver/Allen Wrench
- The lightweight Camera Cage for FUJIFILM X-S10 Camera from SmallRig conforms to your camera without obstructing its cold shoe or any of the camera’s functions.
- It protects from the rigors of the production day, and it allows you to mount accessories without stressing your camera’s body.
- Your camera mounts onto the aluminum cage with a 1/4″-20 screw, and an included M2 screw locks your camera to the cage via the camera’s right-side eyelet.
- The integrated rubber pad on the base helps minimize metal-to-metal contact.
- In addition to one integrated shoe mount and multiple 1/4″-20 accessory mounting threads, the cage features 3/8″-16 threaded holes with ARRI-style anti-twist divots.
- A NATO rail is cleverly machined into the left-side riser of the cage for mounting optional accessories such SmallRig’s Side Handle 2817.
- An Arca-Swiss plate is machined into the base for quick mounting, or you can attach an optional camera plate to match your tripod via the 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded mounting holes machined into the base.
- A combination flat head screwdriver/Allen wrench magnetically stores on the bottom.