SmallRig 3538B Cage for Sony ZV-E10
In The Box
- SmallRig 3538B Cage for Sony ZV-E10
- Side Lock
- M2.5 Screw
- Allen Wrench x 2
- SmallRig Cage with Grip for Sony ZV-E10 3538B is designed to provide accessory solutions and better grip experience.
- The cage is locked via a 1/4″-20 screw at the bottom and further with an included anti-deflection lock to prevent twisting. The cage maintains access to buttons, card slots, battery compartment and flip screen.
- Ergonomically designed built-in removable silicone grip shares the same texture surface with the camera to improve integrality.
- The cage features multiple of built-in 1/4″-20 threaded holes and ARRI 3/8″ -16 locating holes that support Top Handle HTS 2756 & 2771 for low-angle shooting, or Holder for Portable Power Banks BUB2336 to fix a power bank for continuous power supply, with a cut-out slot left at the battery door for dummy battery cable, so that the camera can be placed flat on the table when using a dummy battery.
- It comes with one cold shoe slot both at the top and the bottom for microphone and LED light as a complete vlogging solution.
- The Arca-type quick release plate on the bottom attaches directly to an Acra-type tripod for quick switching among handheld, tripod and stabilizer shooting scenes, and the bottom threaded holes are compatible with DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizer quick release plate (upper) to improve stabilizer shooting experience.
- The cage features rubber cushions on the top and bottom inside to prevent scratches and comes with a magnetic flat-head screwdriver for easy disassembly and assembly.