SmallRig APL2257 L Bracket for Canon Eos R
In The Box
- APL2257 L Bracket for Canon Eos R
- Allen Key
- SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS R APL2257 is custom designed and formfitting, with an anti-twist safety pin and rubber pads on the bottom to prevent twisting of the camera.
- Both the side plate and base plate are Arca compatible allowing a quick switch between horizontal and vertical orientation shooting.
- It does not block buttons or ports of the camera, and also the side plate can be extended to the left by 25mm if you need more room for tethering or cable release.
- The camera battery door is accessible by pushing the quick-release button on the base plate.
- The side plate comes with 1/4″threaded holes allowing the mount of accessories.
- For example, it can mount the SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 to attach a microphone, and SmallRig Cable Clamp 1693 to protect the HDMI cable.
- A flat-head screwdriver is embedded in the base plate.
- It is compatible with the Peak Design Clutch and other hand straps.