Smallrig CCS2493 Cage for Sony a6600
In The Box
- CCS2493 Cage for Sony a6600
- 1/4″-20 Tie-Down Screw
- M2.5 Screw
- Allen Wrench
- This formfitting SmallRig Cage for Sony a6600 Camera provides a variety of mounting options for your a6600 to add a microphone, handle, monitor, or other accessories.
- Your camera mounts onto the cage via the 1/4″-20 threaded screw, and the included M2.5 screw attaches your camera to the cage through your camera’s shoulder strap anchor.
- The rubberized pads and two screw attachments help prevent your camera from twisting in the cage. It incorporates multiple 1/4″-20 threaded holes, as well as a 3/8″-16 hole with ARRI-style anti-twist divots.
- Two cold shoes, one on top and one on the side, provide additional accessory mounting options. The cage incorporates two camera strap slots for a strap of your choice (strap not included).
- The cage maintains access to the camera’s controls and ports when mounted on your camera. The cage is constructed from lightweight yet durable aluminum, and attached to the bottom of the cage is a magnetically attached flat-tip screwdriver.
- Maintains access to the battery plate cover
The 3/8″-16 threaded mounting hole on top features ARRI anti-twist divots, making it compatible with 3/8″-16 threaded accessories or accessories that use the ARRI anti-twist system
- The 1/4″-20 threaded accessory mounting holes and two cold shoes provide attachment points for accessories that won’t stress your camera’s body