Sony A7R4 Mirrorless Camera
In The Box
- Sony A7R4 Mirrorless Camera Kit
- NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Cable Protector
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- USB Type-C Cable
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- An updated UXGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF is featured and has a 5.76m-dot resolution for bright, clear viewing in rich detail, and a dedicated High quality setting enables a 120 fps refresh rate for especially smooth playback of moving subjects.
- In addition to the EVF, a 3.0″ 1.44m-dot rear LCD is also available, which has a touch panel design for intuitive operation and focusing control. The screen also tilts upward 107° and downward 41° to benefit working from high and low angles.
- Magnesium alloy chassis assures rigidity, durability, and stability while remaining lightweight. The lens mount has also been improved to better support heavy lenses and the grip rigidity has been improved for more comfortable hand-holding.
- Extensive weather-sealing, including enhanced sealing around the battery cover, terminal cover, and chassis joints, has been employed to resist dust and moisture for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions.
- Using the same NP-FZ100 battery as its predecessor, the a7R IV’s battery life is rated for approximately 530 shots per charge with the EVF or 670 shots with the rear LCD.
- Dual SD memory card slots allow for flexible file saving and handling and can be configured to partition raw and JPEG files or can be used for overflow recording. Both of the card slots are rated to support UHS-II memory cards for faster transfer speeds.
- Integrated PC sync terminal for wired flash sync with strobe packs or wireless radio remotes.
- A USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port has been added, in addition to a micro-USB port, for faster, more reliable tethering support. The USB Type-C connection allows the camera to be charged from the host power source while connected.
- Updated Multi Interface Shoe supports working with the optional ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone or XLR-K3M XLR Adapter Kit, which provide improved, clear audio recording sound by sending a digital audio signal to the camera, opposed to an analog signal.
- The a7R IV also features a 3.5mm microphone input jack for compatibility with external microphones.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7R IV to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. Support for both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands also enables wireless tethered shooting support. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera’s shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
- A Ratings function lets you assign star values, from 1-5, to images in-camera for faster editing and sorting at home during post-production.
- An advanced 1200-zone evaluative exposure metering sensor delivers consistent and accurate results using multi-segment, center-weighted, or spot metering modes.
- Highlight and Average metering modes helps avoid blown-out highlights and provide stable auto-exposure, respectively.
- Anti-flicker shooting automatically recognizes and times the shutter action to minimize the flicker effect for more consistent results on still images.
- Picture Effect modes: Posterization (Color), Posterization (B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), and Soft High-Key.
- Creative Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box (1-6), (Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps).
FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
The Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens from Sony, a compact full-frame option that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives for working with a variety of different shooting styles and subjects. A constant f/4 aperture makes operation smooth and consistent throughout the zoom range. The lens further benefits from the use of one extra-low dispersion element and five aspherical elements to combat aberrations as well as a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to keep flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum. The lens is fast to focus as well due to the linear autofocus motor and an internal focus design. Additionally, the dust- and moisture-resistant lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake, and it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens
The FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens from Sony is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom designed for E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the useful range of focal lengths is a constant f/4 maximum aperture, which maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also affords increased control over depth of field. Benefitting the reach is an advanced optical design, which employs aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements to control color fringing, distortion, and a variety of aberrations for greater sharpness and clarity. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for high contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh light.
Tags: Sony A7R4 Mirrorless Camera, Sony A7R4 Mirrorless Camera Online Buy Mumbai India, Sony A7R4 Mirrorless Camera Best Price, Sony A7R4 Mirrorless Camera India