Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Lens
In The Box
- Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- With its pancake design, the lens only extends 0.9″ from the mount, resulting in a compact and lightweight camera system.
- Designed for use on APS-C format cameras, this 16mm lens will provide a wide-angle perspective with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm.
- The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture permits operation in less-than-ideal lighting situations and allows photographers to capture images with shallow depth of field.
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- The lens uses an internal focusing design that contributes to faster autofocus performance as well as a minimum focus distance of 9.4″.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- This lens is compatible with optical wide-angle and fisheye conversion lenses, which, when used, will convert this lens into an 18mm or 15mm lens, respectively.