Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
In The Box
- Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Designed for APS-C-format cameras, this compact 35mm lens will provide a “normal” 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers excellent low-light imaging capabilities along with the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 11.8″, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.