Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
In The Box
- FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Covering a wide-angle perspective, this compact 35mm will pair nicely with Sony’s full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/1.8 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Customizable focus hold button locks focus when recomposing and can be set to activate other functions, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others.
- An aspheric element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce aberrations and field curvature while maintaining contrast and sharpness.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- AF/MF switch on the lens barrel conveniently allows for fast selection between autofocus or manual focus without having to access any menus.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.