Sony FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
In The Box
- FE 400mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Strap
- Hard Case
- Case Strap
- Super telephoto prime is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, however it is also suitable for use with APS-C cameras where it provides a 600mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture offers great control over depth of field as well as improved low-light performance.
- Three fluorite elements and one extra-low dispersion element reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color accuracy.
- Nano AR Coating reduces flare and ghosting, which provides increased better clarity and contrast.
- XD Linear Motor System quietly and quickly focuses on fast-moving subjects while shooting at high speeds.
- Power Focus functionality for smooth focus during video recording.
- Optical SteadyShot Stabilization provides 5-axis image stabilization when paired with a camera that features in-body image stabilization.
- Weight distribution is balanced toward the back of the lens, making it easier to pan and track moving subjects.
- Magnesium alloy, G Master lens has a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust, dirt, and moisture.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional FE 1.4x and 2.0x teleconverters.