Sony PXW-Z190 4K 3-CMOS 1/3″ Sensor XDCAM Camcorder
In The Box
- Sony PXW-Z190 4K 3-CMOS 1/3″ Sensor XDCAM Camcorder
- Lens Hood
- EVF Eyecup
- Sony BP-U30 Lithium-Ion Battery – for PMW-EX1 Camcorder, INFO Function, 23 Wh
- Sony BC-U1A Battery Charger / AC Adapter for BP-U90, U60, U60T, U30
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Sony’s PXW-Z190 4K 3-CMOS 1/3″ Sensor XDCAM Camcorder continues the fine tradition of the XDCAM series of cameras.
- It captures 4K at up to 60p, relying on three 1/3″ Exmor R sensors that provide improved low-light capability when compared to standard sensors.
- The camera integrates a 25x optical Sony G zoom lens and an electronic variable ND filter.
- The camera supports a variety of codecs out of the box, with an optional MPEG HD license enabling you to shoot HD video.
- The camera supports HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), allowing you to shoot and deliver footage compatible with both HDR (high dynamic range) and SDR (standard dynamic range) without needing laborious post-production work.
- Dual SD card slots permit a variety of recording options including simultaneous HD and 4K recoding.
- The camera features built-in 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi.