Sony Sonnar T* E 24mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
In The Box
- Sonnar T* E 24mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Based on the Zeiss Sonnar optical concept, this lens uses a design with eight elements in seven groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/1.8 while simultaneously reducing flare and improving contrast.
- A wide-angle prime designed for APS-C Sony E-mount cameras, this 24mm lens will provide an equivalent focal length of 36mm. It can also be used on full-frame E-mount cameras in APS-C mode.
- The f/1.8 maximum aperture allows users to create images with shallow depth of field and work in low-light conditions with relative ease.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- The advanced optical design permits a minimum focus distance of just 6.3″ for a maximum magnification of 0.25x, allowing shooter to capture sharp close ups.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.