Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Lens
In The Box
- 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Covering a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths, this zoom is designed for Canon EF/ Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- One XLD (extra-low dispersion) element and one LD (low dispersion) element are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- A molded glass aspherical element and a hybrid aspherical element are also included in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and realize greater sharpness and resolution while limiting distortions.
- A BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) autofocus motor delivers especially smooth and near-silent focusing performance, and is also quick and responsive. This focusing drive also affords full-time manual focus override for fine-tuned control.
- A sealed, moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.