Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD for Sony E
In The Box
- 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD
- Petal-Type Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Versatile ultra wide-angle zoom for Sony E-mount APS-C-format mirrorless cameras with a 35mm equivalent focal length range of 17-30mm.
- Bright, constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion), LD (Low Dispersion), and GM (Glass-Molded Aspherical) elements greatly reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and image distortion throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- BBAR-G2 (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been applied to lens elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity.
- RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance to suit both still and video applications. Compatible with Sony’s Direct Manual Focus function and Eye AF on enabled cameras, and full-time manual focus override is available.
- The minimum focusing distance of 5.9″ at 11mm makes it possible to explore dynamic wide-angle macro imaging, making
close objects appear larger and distant objects smaller. Additionally, using the f/2.8 maximum aperture produces a shallow depth of field with soft bokeh background details.
- Designed and built with moisture-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.