Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD Lens
In The Box
- 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VXD Lens
- Round Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Versatile ultra Telephoto zoom for Sony E / Fujifilm X mount full-frame-format mirrorless cameras with a 225-750mm equivalent focal length when used on an APS-C format camera body.
- VC image stabilization facilitates shooting handheld at the 500mm ultra-telephoto position, with three modes: standard, panning, and framing priority.
- XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion), LD (Low Dispersion), and GM (Glass-Molded Aspherical) elements greatly reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and image distortion throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- BBAR-G2 (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been applied to lens elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rotating Arca-type tripod mount with incorporated strap attachment loops.
- Switches redesigned for improved operability, plus Flex Zoom Lock mechanism to hold zoom position.
- Included lens hood is protected with flexible, shock-absorbing front rim to prevent cracks and damage.
- Zoom ring small 75° arc of rotation enables swift adjustment to the desired focal length with minimal movement.
- VXD Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive linear motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance for both still and video applications. Compatible with Sony’s Direct Manual Focus function and Eye AF on enabled cameras, and full-time manual focus override is available.
- Designed and built with moisture-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.